We are an official partner of California’s Employment Training Panel (ETP).
That means that eligible businesses can qualify for free custom training for their
employees and the State of California will cover the costs. It is part of our commitment to supporting our local economy by keeping your workforce strong.
To qualify for free ETP training, your employees must:
- Be California residents.
- Earn at least a minimum base rate per-hour based on the county of employment. Overtime does not count toward this wage.
- Be employed full-time (35 hours per week or more) with your company.
- Be employed with you for at least 90 days after the last day of training.
- Report their Social Security number and wage/salary for enrollment into the ETP Online Database system.
- Complete at least 8 hours of training with us, and a maximum of 200 hours.
- Be paid regular wages (or overtime if necessary) during training hours.
- Top Level Management and Directors may or may not be eligible for free training.
Priority Industry Sectors
We give priority status to manufacturing, logistics, distribution, and construction companies.
Are You a Small Business?
Top-level executives and directors are not eligible for ETP training unless your company qualifies as a small business. A small business has less than 100 employees in California and less than 250 employees worldwide.
If your business or organization is not eligible for ETP training, we can work with you to create a customized training program and keep costs down.
Are You Self-Employed?
We invite you to participate in one of our training workshops open to multiple employers and industry professionals.
Visit our calendar for upcoming sessions.
We know you’re busy. That is why we take a concierge-approach and handle all the enrollment paperwork and scheduling, so that you don’t have to.
Learn more about how we can help your business reach its workforce training goals. Contact us.