We are constantly looking for great trainers with technical skills in the following areas:
- Business Skills
- Commercial Skills
- Computer Skills
- Continues Skills
- Literacy Skills
- Management Skills
- Manufacturing Skills
- OSHA 10/30
An excellent Trainer should have the following:
- Associates, Bachelors or higher degree in a related subject or certificates through professional societies (AWA for Welders, NCCER, etc.).
- A solid background in the workplace (5 years or more in manufacturing, logistics, or any related industry).
- Previous training or teaching experience.
- A passion to work with trainees to inspire and motivate them.
- The willingness to work with a diverse adult population.
- The ability to demonstrate creativity, innovation, and enthusiasm in training delivery.
- The ability to follow directions regarding paperwork, with excellent written and spoken skills.
Note: These are part-time as needed positions.
How to apply:
If interested, please contact us at (909) 387-1635 and send your resume to Enroll4ETP@sbccd.edu.